April 10, 2012

Rambling... and an award?

What's up, blog friends? We're still alive around here! Spending most of our weekends in the car these days... at least that's what it seems like. I think we just finished up our sixth weekend in a row of going to see family. SIX WEEKENDS! Holy cow... don't worry though, as of right now we will get to stay in our little Logan-town for this whole entire weekend! What? Our apartment will actually get cleaned? It must be a miracle!

So why do we go home so much? Well... the past six weeks were for these reasons: Snowboarding, Spring Break, the 1st Annual Utah Rugby 5k (that I just had to do), General Conference, and finally Easter! Our lives are pretty exciting, I know.

Staying home for the weekend isn't the only thing I'm excited about right now... the beautiful Emily over at Dirt Bikes & Diamonds nominated me for this:

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Another miracle, right? So, here's how it works...

Each Nominee Should:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
  2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
  3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
  4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
  5. Include this set of rules
  6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination

I nominate:
  1. Kjarinda at At this Moment
  2. Madeline at P.S. My Name is Madeline
  3. Kenzi at Love Me Some Lemons 
  4. Brynne at Unwritten 
Um.... the rest are coming soon... Let me know if you want to be nominated. :)
 


Seven Random Facts about me:
  1. I hardly ever wear makeup. As in, I'm lucky if I manage to do it once a week. Once every two weeks is even an accomplishment for me...
  2. I had cold cereal for breakfast and lunch yesterday. Gotta have my Pops!
  3. Tyler and I were married for almost a year before I started driving the car... driving a manual around a town that has hills everywhere was really scary. Don't worry, I'm the best driver ever now.
  4. Putting on sweats is one of the very first things I do when I get home from work or school every day.
  5. I love going to the dentist.
  6. Speaking of teeth... I still wear my retainers every night.
  7. I was going to do a "no-treat" April and I didn't even last through the first day. (Now April is just a "cut back on sweets" month... kind of...
Okay, so that was pretty fun. I really should find more blog friends to nominate. Thanks for reading! And... another thanks to Emily for the nomination!

2 comments:

Madeline said...

i'm so flattered! (but i'm changing the rules to only like.. 5 bloggers. 15 is crazy! not that I don't love all my blog followers... but you know.)

Unknown said...

I'm in the same manual car boat. We got our car in September right before we got married...I hardly ever drive, let alone around town on any day other than Sunday. I was able to pull the "it's snowy and icky out there, I should wait until it gets warm to practice again." Now it's warm so I guess I better start practicing. I do hate him taking me everywhere so maybe I'll suck it up. It's good to know there is hope!