Here's the breakdown what happened on Saturday...
- Tyler went to an anatomy review, Katie cleaned the apartment.
- Tyler and Katie packed things up, got into their swimsuits and went to the car.
- Ten minutes into the drive, Katie opened up the bag of BBQ Potato Chips.
- Tyler kept driving.
- Katie watched the Logan River all the way to the lake. It is AMAZING how much water was rushing by.
- Katie was also amazed by how high the water was.
- Katie kept commenting on the water because she had never seen anything like it before.
- Tyler kept driving. Poor Tyler, has to listen to Katie talk.
- Oh, Tyler talked while he was driving too.
- Finally got to Bear Lake.
- Tried to find a free beach.
- No luck in finding a free beach, the water was SO high!
- Went into a paid beach, found a good spot.
- Enjoyed the sun
- Got annoyed at the people who decided to hang out 5 feet away from us.
- Decided to go try out the water.
- The water was FREEZING!!!
- Kept walking out into the water. It was funny how cold it was.
- Decided to get out of the water, dried off.
- Went to get some lunch at Merlin's. Delicious!
- Went back to the beach. Some of the annoying people had left.
- Decided to get back into the freezing water. This time we knew what to expect, so it wasn't as bad. Still freaking cold though.
- Played Frisbee in the water. Katie is really bad at throwing and catching a frisbee (she eventually got better at it though).
- Had random kids come watch us play Frisbee. It was really weird.
- Decided it was time to get out of the water because a bunch of other people had come out with their frisbees, and it got really crowded.
- Dried off, again.
- Went to LaBeau's. Tyler got a Peach shake, Katie got a Chocolate Brownie shake. Delicious!
- Drove home to Logan.
- Discovered sunburns. Yikes!
- Ate popsicles.
- Went to bed.
See, I told you. The water at the lake was REALLY high! That grassy stuff was super disgusting to walk through.
We are just so cute and in love!
The beach to the right of us looked empty. We didn't want to go down there because it wasn't very close to the car (the sand was REALLY hot) and there weren't many trees around. Bear Lake is so pretty!
Just showing off how cute we are together, again!
I just need to say Thank You to my WONDERFUL husband for making this trip possible! He is always so good to go along with my crazy ideas! Love you Tyler!
What have you done for fun lately?