Hello! I know it has been a while... and I'm not going to promise that I'll write more often, because let's be honest, I never follow through with that. Today I'm writing mostly just for me, because I feel like writing. I'm not sure what to write about though. I guess I could give a little update on what's been going on for us in the last year...
- Tyler is still in Physical Therapy school. He graduates this coming May though, and I am SO excited! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. It's so crazy to think that I have known him for six years now, and he has been in school the entire time. I've been out of school for as long as I was in school. It blows my mind that I've been graduated for 3 years...
- I am currently not working... I had a bad stroke of luck at the beginning of this month and lost my job, so I'm currently trying my hardest to find something!
- I'm still doing CrossFit, and I'm loving it! It's so amazing to see what my body can do, and it's really cool to get faster and stronger. Plus, I have made some amazing friends at my gym!
- I'm rereading the Harry Potter series, and you guys, it's so good! This isn't the first time that I've reread them, but I feel like they just get better and better each time. I could write a whole blog post just about Harry Potter, and I'm only in book 2 right now.
- We are going to Puerto Rico in two weeks for vacation! Tyler's sister and her family live there, so we are going to go see them and have some fun for Tyler's last fall break, ever (from school anyway)! I'm hoping that I can get some really cool pictures, because it looks SO dreamy!
Some other fun things to note: We got a new niece in June, I went to Lava Hot Springs with my family in June (Tyler had to work), we celebrated our FIFTH wedding anniversary on July 7th, Tyler's 27th birthday on July 12th, and my 25th birthday on July 25th! Really, things are super exciting around here!
Oh yeah, we also went for a hike this summer to Elephant Rock in Bountiful... see:
Mostly we're still just doing the same old thing around here! But, we have fun, and that's all that matters! Now, I need to go make some banana bread, and maybe clean my apartment... Have a happy Tuesday!