June 8, 2011

Look! A post with pictures!

Tyler and I finally remembered to take our cameras with us when we had exciting plans! This last weekend we were able to go to the ReAL Salt Lake game on Saturday night, and on Sunday we went to Provo because my dear friend Adri was blessing her baby! It was such a wonderful day, and I'm so excited for her!

Anyway... here are some pictures from the weekend, enjoy!

Here are a few things that I have been seeing a lot of lately...

 My husband driving...


 Sardine Canyon...

 ...and bird poop!

I really enjoy spending time with my husband, I really do! I just wish we spent less time in the car though. I will admit, I do love spending time with our families, and the drive from Logan (and back to Logan) is worth it! It's just too bad we haven't spent a weekend in Logan since before Spring semester ended. Crazy, huh?

Do you want to see some pictures from the ReAL game? Okay. 






Thanks Rob and Linda for the tickets to the game! We had a blast!

Of course, a picture of me and the husband! I think we are pretty darn cute!
I sure do love this man!

Adri and Stacey: Here are the pictures from Sunday!




Did you do anything fun this last weekend?

1 comment:

S. Crane said...

Yay! Thanks for posting them! I just might steal them..:)