April 13, 2012

Little Letters make a comeback!

Well, it is Friday, and after missing quite a few weeks of my little letters, I have decided to bring them back. Hopefully they will make an appearance next week too, but if not, whatever... I hope you guys will still love me anyway.

Dear School, In three weeks I will be done with you. DONE! Am I sad? Not at all. However, I would just like to say thank you for all that you have taught me, and will always look back on our time together with the fondest of memories. Sincerely, A senior who is beyond-ready to graduate.

Dear Easter Bunny(s), This year, there were 3 of you! Holy cow! I don't think Easter could have been any better this year! Thanks for the Easter candy. You sure know how to make me do a happy dance! Love, the girl who is 5 years old at heart.

Dear Popcorn, Last night you were the best batch ever. Seriously though...Not too much butter, and not too salty, but just perfect. Let's meet again soon? Okay. Love, a girl who loves a good snack. P.S. Tyler couldn't keep his hand out of the bowl long enough for my phone to take a picture... see?

 (In all fairness to Tyler, I never asked him to keep his hand out of the bowl for a picture...)

Dear Running, You haven't actually been too mean to me the past couple of days... if you keep this up, we might actually be able to become friends! Thanks for that. Sincerely, the girl trying to train for a half marathon and only has two more months to go from 2 miles to 13.1 miles... oops.

Dear Nike Sportband, You were an excellent Christmas gift. Running with you gives me some motivation to reach my goals. And I feel like I have to go for runs so that I don't feel like my Christmas present is just sitting around...but either way, you get me to run, and it is good for me. Sincerely, the clock-watcher...  or more like the girl who looks at her sportband every 20 seconds to see if she has enough mileage yet.

Dear Self, You CAN make it to graduation. You CAN train for this half, and no, you CANNOT have ice cream tonight. Try a little bit of Easter candy and a smoothie instead. Love, Self.

Dear Readers, If there was one little letter that you wanted to write right now who would it be to, and what would it say? Love, Katie.

Dear Tyler, Thanks for being mean and making me stick to my training schedule for two whole days in a row. I know I'm a pain in the butt when it comes to making me do things that I don't want to do. Sorry. Also, I'm sorry if I'm supposed to be picking you up from class right now. We never talked about it, so I'm assuming no? One more thing... thank you for just always being there for me. You are the best husband that I could ever ask for! Love, Sweetie.

No comments: