April 11, 2012

Easter and some other things...

As I mentioned yesterday, we were visiting family for the Easter weekend! I don't know about Tyler, but I had a fabulous time! It was great to spend such a fun holiday with my nephews and to see how excited they were to find the Easter eggs that had been hidden. It reminded me of how magical holidays always were when I was little!

On Sunday, there was a surprise birthday party for my Mom! This year is her, um...29th birthday (again)! Something that should be celebrated, right? I always love being able to spend time with my family, and we were able to enjoy some gorgeous weather too!

Unfortunately, all good weekends have to come to an end, and we have to go back to school... Monday night was just the perfect night at home that I needed. You see, we took Tyler's computer into our room and set it on our headboard, put pillows at the foot of our bed, and ate popcorn while watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows PART 2! Oh how I love that movie! Anyways, it was just perfect. When I get home from work, I will re-create the setup, take a picture, and put it on here. Because it was just. that. awesome!

Tuesday was really a great day too! First of all, I cleaned our apartment!!! You guys don't even realize how big of an accomplishment this is. It is amazing to walk into a clean apartment, or even better...a clean bathroom! A clean apartment really can change your mood for the better!

The thing that I'm probably MOST excited about though... we got new pillows yesterday! I must say, it is really nice to have a pillow with some substance again...

Anyway, now that you know what I'm excited about from this week, I'll go now. Hopefully next time I post it will be soon and with a fun little story for you!

What are you excited about this week?

No comments: