April 30, 2012

A Monday Happy List

So, I know that it is Finals Week, and that I should be in a dazed state from too much studying like all of the other college people out there, but I'm not. Why? Because I only have one final paper that I need to write by Wednesday. Which, my whole college career has been preparing me to write papers, so I can (hopefully) bust this sucker pretty quickly...

Anyway, since I'm feeling good at the start of this Finals Week, I just thought that I would bring back the Monday Happy List! It's actually Monday too, so that's a good sign.

Things that are making me happy today...

  • Textbook Buyback -- We now have a little bit of money for groceries!
  • Graduation -- I can't believe I'm actually graduating on SATURDAY!
  • Tyler -- I know, that one pretty much goes without saying... but I just had to mention it.
  • Work -- I'm so blessed to have a wonderful job!
  • The opportunity I have had to get a college education!
  • The PB&J that is sitting in my backpack.
  • My nephews! They are so cute, and make me feel loved whenever I see them or talk to them.

Why are you happy today?

No comments: