April 26, 2012

This week...

I'm sorry for the lack of posting this week. This is my second-to-last week of school EVER, but really I'm pretty much done after tomorrow. With the exception of one paper that is due next week. But that is the only thing that I have to do for finals week. After that paper is done? Well, I'll be (hopefully) deep cleaning my apartment, because we all know that it needs it, badly.

Anyway. I meant to blog earlier, but I just wanted to brag about my wonderful Monday night with my wonderful husband. What did we do? Well, we ate a delicious dinner (Chicken Parmesan) and then we did this for a little while:

Yep, we played Super Mario Bros. Wii! It was really really fun, and we beat it again on Tuesday night for the second time! We're just cool like that.

Let me know if you want to come play Mario with me sometime, I'm always game!

I better get back to work... I have 3 portfolios that I need to finish up today... Oh boy life is awesome!

What do you like to do for fun?

1 comment:

Kolby and I said...

I would LOVE to come play Mario with you, but I probably won't play until my fingers are sore this time! It looks like Kolby and I are still out of the loop-yes, we are STILL playing with the old school version :)