April 27, 2012

Okay, I'll write some little letters.

Since I turned in my portfolios yesterday, and can't decide which criminological theory I want to write my last paper ever about, I guess I'll write some little letters, since it is Friday and all.

Dear Running, I think we are just not meant to be together. You see, this time around with training, I learned that I need to push myself in order to get anywhere. Just as I was getting a good routine built up, you hurt me. I could hardly walk the next morning. Now, even if I try and run at all, it feels like my legs are broken... what the heck? Why can't we just be happy together? Please get back to me on this. Sincerely, the girl who was (apparently) trying hard to work on our relationship...

Dear Legs, I wish I knew how to make you feel better. I do know that running is not the fix though. Thanks for your hard work! Get well soon. Love, the rest of the body.

Dear Graduation, Please hurry up! You are only one week away, but that still feels like forever right now. Plus, I can't wait to wear this cool outfit: [The picture won't upload from phone. Coming soon!]                                      Love, the girl in the picture

Dear JC Penny, I was really excited when I found the perfect skirt and shirt to wear to graduation. I was able to buy the skirt in the store, BUT I had to order the top online... So I did it. You sent me an e-mail a week ago saying that my shirt had shipped, but just last night when Tyler checked our bank account it said that you gave us our money back and that the shirt had been returned. Why?!? I was going to order it again, but the color I wanted "was not available." Dang it. Sincerely, A slightly disappointed girl.

Dear Tyler, Thank you for being awesome. Especially when you spontaneously break out into a dance for me, or when you do funny things while you're watching TV (like brush your hair over, or pop your collar and button up the buttons all the way), or even when you come and cuddle me in the mornings when I'm cold and I don't even have to ask. You just are the best. Love, your sweetie.

No comments: