August 1, 2011

Monday Happy List!

Here's the deal... I really dislike Mondays. You see, I always seem to drag a little bit. My morning runs become increasingly difficult, and the day just seems to last FOREVER! So, I'm going to start writing Monday happy lists, meaning that I have to write a list of 10 things that have made me happy during my Monday! So, here goes my first Monday Happy List!

  1. It was raining hard when I got up to go for my run, so I got to get back into bed and slept for another hour and a half!
  2. My apartment really cooled off because of the rain.
  3. I get to spend time with Tyler.
  4. The Bachelorette finale is tonight! Is it going to be JP or Ben F.?
  5. I had a delicious hot dog for lunch! 
  6. There are Milky Way Rice Krispie treats waiting for me in the fridge at home.
  7. My work shifts have been shortened by 30 minutes, so I only have one more hour to go!
  8. I had a ridiculous dream last night that I can laugh about.
  9. This is Tyler's last week of summer classes!
  10. My legs are still sore from a day at Jordanelle last Saturday! (I sure do love being sore!)
Okay, so maybe this happy list wasn't the most exciting list, but I'm sure I'll get more creative as time goes by! What would be on your Monday happy list?

1 comment:

Kolby and I said...

Milky Way Rice Krispie treats??? What's the recipe? They sound amazing!