August 4, 2011

Little Letters

Dear Tyler: I love you. I am so happy that your summer semester ends tomorrow. You are going to rock BOTH of your finals!  Love, Sweetie

Dear Drivers License Division: You make me angry. Why do you have to be so inefficient? Wish I didn't have to come see you again next week because today's wait was just too long. Sincerely, Katie Landgren ( P.S. Do you need to see every form of identification I possess to get this letter?)

Dear Running: I really wish I enjoyed you so that training for this half marathon wouldn't feel like such a chore. Sincerely, The girl who hates getting up in the mornings.

Dear Tyler's Summer Classes: I'm so ready for you to end tomorrow, I'd like to have my husband back in the mornings. Sincerely, A wife who wants a little bit of summer with her husband.

Dear Laundry: Please just fold yourself. I'm not looking forward to it tonight. Sincerely, The girl who got you dirty.

Dear Future Self: Don't eat oatmeal ever again. Remember how you didn't like it tonight? Sincerely, Present Self.

No comments: