August 24, 2011

Monday Happy List #4...on Wednesday!

So, I really don't know where the first half of my week has gone. I really intended on doing a happy list on Monday, but, I just forgot. So, here it goes!

  1. My half marathon is on Saturday, then I can stop stressing about running and only do it when I feel like it.
  2. Tyler took me to get a chocolate brownie shake as a reward for getting things done that I REALLY did not want to do.
  3. I have been sleeping pretty good the past couple of nights.
  4. When I wake up and I look gross (haven't brushed my hair, I've got the whole 'morning-breath' thing going, AND I'm in desparate need of a shower) and Tyler tells me I'm pretty.
  5. When I look in my fridge and it actually looks like there is food in there!
  6. The feeling I get about 20 minutes after a run (when I've stopped sweating) and I just feel awake and full of energy!
  7. Knowing that I have a husband who will support me no matter what.
  8. When I know that Tyler is on his way home from work or school, and how excited I always get to be with him!

No comments: