May 24, 2011

We're Alive!!

I promise we are still alive, life has just been SUPER insane these past couple of weeks! We've been so lucky to be able to spend time with our families and with each other. Tyler is the only thing keeping me sane during this awful thing that is called summer school. Seriously though, four hours a day is nuts. Luckily I only have 13 school days left and I am DONE...with school for the summer. Then I start my internship. I'm super nervous, but I'm really excited to start! Unfortunately, as soon as I finish school, Tyler will start. Things just can get much "funner" in Logan.

I am going to try super hard to be better at blogging every day again. Promise. By the way, how many of you are actually reading the blog this summer? If you could just click on "follow" so I know who is reading, I would be way more motivated to update this thing.

Have a wonderful evening!
(Or day, depending on when you read this!)

No comments: