May 6, 2011

Wasting time...

It's really so amazing to see what I can waste time doing. Today was the very last day of finals week (hooray!) and I have been sitting in a really quiet lab since 12:30, and I will be here until 5:00. Since I don't have any more homework or tests to study for, I've been sitting here, getting absolutely nothing accomplished. I've decided that it's a good thing though, not having to get anything done. It is so awesome to just sit here and not feel the stress of knowing that something needs to be done, or that I have a project due tomorrow. The peace and quiet has been wonderful for the last 3 1/2 hours, but I am SO ready for my summer to start! I only get a week to play, then school starts again for me. Oh well, that's just life, right?

I can't wait until I can go outside and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather!! Well, more like go sit in a car and look at how beautiful it is outside. I'll take it though! It is a great way to start the weekend, and even better, the BEST way to end a semester and start the summer!

Happy weekend everybody!

No comments: