May 5, 2011

Finals Week

Up until this morning at 9:30 I was loving finals week! No classes, we tend to go out to eat more often and Tyler even let me have a bowl of ice cream! I only had one final this semester, so I was feeling pretty good! I wasn't too stressed, and I thought that the stuff on my test was going to be a cinch, I didn't have anything to worry about, right? WRONG! When I was taking my Corporate Finance test this morning I thought I knew the answers to the very first two questions, and then I skipped all the way to question #14. One of the most horrible feelings, EVER. Then after maybe five or six questions I jumped to #26. Perfect. I had no idea how to do half of the test. I had to trick myself into thinking that I knew how to do this stuff, and that it was possible to find the answer. Wrong again. I had trouble even getting my answers on the calculator to match up with any of the possible answers on the test. Whatever. I was just ready to be done at that point. I worked through it, I may have guessed on a few or just picked the closest possible answer to what was on my calculator, but it's done. Now I am anxiously awaiting my test score -- I want to know how good I really am at guessing games!

P.S. After my test I was really disappointed. The perfect pick-me-up? Eighty-six dollars in my wallet (from selling my book back) and buying myself a coke.

No comments: