May 5, 2011

New goal for the month of May!

I'm such a dork. Anybody who really knows me knows that I love winning things, especially radio contests. So, for the month of May I have set a goal to win an Amazon Kindle! I never really had any interest in owning a Kindle, however, I started thinking about it when I was looking at the prizes I could potentially win and all of the sudden a Kindle seemed really freaking sweet. I would tell you what radio station's website I'm using, but I really want to win this one, and I'm afraid somebody might go there and try and win it right out from under my nose. The contest ends on May 27th, so, I'll let you know what happens! I have 29 entries in the contest as of right now.

The cool thing is, there's no glare on the screen so I can read outside! I think this would really help me read more, it's super simple to get books, and the Kindle is a lot easier to carry around than a book. Maybe I'm just lazy, but oh well. I think it would be cool to win!

No comments: