April 19, 2011

The weekend!

I have a lot to post about, but I'll catch up on those posts later. I just have a quick story for you all! Here we go...
I have been saving some spare change since I was in junior high, I think. I had a total of about $40 in silver coins, and just this last Saturday I decided to spend a little bit. We decided to work on our movie collection by going to Walmart and finding a cheap movie.
Since Tyler and I are both really funny people (just kidding...but really) we put $14 in a plastic bag and headed to Wally World. Once we got there I was very disappointed with my options. Walking away in defeat, I looked to my left and there it was! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, part 1 for $13.96! We decided to make the purchase because that was quite a deal, buying Tangled new was a whole $20!
Needless to say, I was excited! Plus paying for something in change  is always fun!

No comments: