April 22, 2011

A lot of catching up to do!

I was looking through the pictures on our camera, and I realized how many things I have meant to blog about, but I always forgot about it, or else I just didn't feel like getting the camera out to upload some pictures. So, here we go...

For Christmas we got an awesome puzzle with a picture on it from when we were in Cancun! I just wanted to prove that we actually did the puzzle and that it turned out great!


What a wonderful gift idea! Plus, in the middle of winter it reminded me of the warm sun in Mexico.


I also forgot to tell you guys about the awesome cupcakes I made at the beginning of this month! They were inspired from stumbling at work. They didn't turn out as good as I hoped because of some improvising, but they were still really yummy.

Inspired from this Zebra Cake


Just one more thing, then I'll get to a more recent post, and something I'm even more excited about. One of our wedding gifts was an indoor grill! Let me just tell you, it is AMAZING! Take a look:

This grill is great for a winter BBQ when it is just too cold to go outside.


Sorry it took me so long to update you about all of these really exciting things. I'll try to be better about posting when I actually have pictures!

No comments: