April 5, 2011

Are you kidding me?

This morning I picked up an extra shift at work, I didn't think it would be a big deal to just get up with Tyler and be to work at 8:00 since he has class at 7:45... Well, I always forget how bad I hate mornings, especially the early mornings after I don't sleep well. Last night sure was one of those nights. We went to bed at about 10:30, and I swear I was awake until 1:45. Ugh. Whatever. I made it to work, I'm fine. However, I just found out that my 10:30 class is canceled. Seriously? I could have stayed in bed until 10:00, or else I could have gotten out of bed and got something done. Oh well, I'm awake, on campus, and I have a lot to do. Let's just hope I don't waste too much time today.

P.S. Wish me luck for my internship interview today! I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: