April 6, 2011

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Tests are just plain awful, it doesn't matter what subjects they are for. Tyler has already had two tests this week,  I have one tomorrow and two next week. I sure am ready for the semester to be over! Tomorrow's test wouldn't be as bad if it weren't in the worst class ever (Mass Media Law is in a completely different category). Corporate finance feels like it is never going to end, probably because I don't know how to do anything. For all of my very few readers ... I'm sorry I have complained about this class so much lately. It just sucks though.

I do have a really exciting post coming for you though! I have three words for you: jumbo swirly cupcakes! Yep, you heard me. Be excited! I even have pictures!

P.S. Do you have any good jokes? I could really use something funny right now.

No comments: