April 15, 2011

T.G.I.F.

I am so happy it is Friday! This has been a super long week. Today has been a really long day too though. I've been working since 10:30 this morning. Ugh. Don't get me wrong, it's a fabulous job, but really? Sitting in a computer lab for that long without being able to do homework tends to get a little bit boring and lasts forever.

As for the weekend, we might play some tennis; thank goodness for good weather! I think we're probably just going to take it easy though. Watch some Prison Break. This is the life!

What are your plans for the weekend?

P.S. There was an awards banquet for the JCOM students last night. I may or may not have won an award. If you want to know if I won (and what I won) you will have to convince Tyler to blog about it.

Have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

S. Crane said...

Dear Tyler,
Please blog about Katie's accomplishments.
Thanks.
Love Stacey :)

P.S. Katie, I miss you! We can be blogging friends because I just started a blog!