November 1, 2011

Halloween!

Halloween this year wasn't very exciting...at all. We didn't have any parties to go to, we didn't get any trick-or-treaters (not that we had any candy for them), and we didn't have any reason at all to get dressed up... Even if there was something exciting going on over the weekend, Tyler had a Microbiology test on Monday morning, so he was mostly just busy studying.

So, what did we do to celebrate Halloween? Well, Tyler worked and I interned, then we watched ANTM while dinner was cooking, I signed up for another half marathon, and then we watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix as we ate dinner. Sounds really fun, right?

It wasn't too bad. I get to have my own little Halloween celebration of my own today as I go to the store to buy Halloween candy! That is what I am excited for!

What is your favorite Halloween candy?

4 comments:

Madeline said...

Well Katie, my favorite Halloween Candy would have to be Twix or Nerds. Thanks for asking.

Also, I really like your blog a lot, and I'm glad we are now work out friends and blog friends and facebook friends.

you know, i think we're real friends.

this is great news.

S. Crane said...

Hey I invited you to my Halloween party! Did you get my text?? I guess Orem is a little far to drive huh? Hope you are doing good!

Katie said...

Stacey- I did get your text! I totally meant to text you back. Tyler had a test Monday morning, so we needed to stay in Logan... I was sad that we couldn't come to your party!

S. Crane said...

I was sad you couldn't come either :( I miss seeing you! Do you guys ever come down this way? I think we all need to do a date night in Salt Lake in December. Maybe walk around Temple Square and look at the lights??