November 8, 2011

Life... and countdowns!

Life is busy, but life is good. Tyler and I have just been going to school and work, and finding time to spend with our family and our friends. For as busy as things get, or as routine as things get, life is always good.

I was going to give you an update about life, but I started typing and realized that there aren't many updates to give...

This last weekend we went home to spend time with both of our families. It was a great weekend, especially since I got to play with this studly little guy:


On another note...the weather is getting cold, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet. I do love being able to snuggle up in a blanket (and with the hubby) and drink hot chocolate eat ice cream. Oh, probably my favorite thing about winter is being able to use my oven whenever I want. We don't have air conditioning or a swamp cooler in our apartment, so the oven in the summer was just a bad idea...

When Tyler and I were still dating, I had a whiteboard in my room with various countdowns on them. I don't have the whiteboard anymore, but I would like to reinstate the countdown idea! Here we go!

14 days until Thanksgiving break! (maybe it is technically 15, but I consider the start of the break to be on Tuesday because that is the last day of class for the week.)

16 days until Thanksgiving!


31 days until classes are OVER! 


38 days until finals week is done!

47 days until Christmas!

I'm typically one of those people who don't talk about Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but it is something I am looking forward to, and something that is taking place in the last few months of 2011, so, I decided to put it up. By the way, if I counted incorrectly, please tell me and I will fix it.

Happy Tuesday everybody!

What events are you most looking forward to?

No comments: