November 14, 2011

Sunday Dinner!

Sunday dinner has always been one of the meals that I look forward to the most. Maybe because it is guaranteed to be home-cooked, or maybe because I'm just weird. Sundays are just different than any other day of the week. Since I've been married, I've tried to be really good about making a good Sunday dinner for Tyler, at least when we're in Logan. Yesterday was Sunday and I made a Cheesy Chicken Lasagna (found the recipe on Pinterest. On a side note, Pinterest has helped me find a lot of recipes that have helped me become a more adventurous chef. Yes, I just called myself a chef...). I thought that it was really good! I decided to take pictures of dinner to document two things: I cook dinner, and that the things I cook can actually turn out like they are supposed to. What do you think? Would you let me make you dinner?


 Oh, I forgot to tell you... I also found a copycat Olive Garden salad dressing on Pinterest, so I decided to try that out as well. It wasn't as good as Olive Garden's, but it was a great change from your regular ranch dressing. The recipe can be found here!
 Like I said, Cheesy Chicken Lasagna (recipe). Want some? Come on over, we have plenty of leftovers!

Just a piece of lasagna! I know. I should quit school and become a chef! Not that I would, but believe me when I say that I've thought about it...

I thought that dinner was a success! I really do enjoy cooking, especially when I have Tyler who will help me out, or do dishes, or eat things even when I don't think they turn out very good. I sure love that boy!

What new recipes have you tried lately?



P.S. The Barefoot Contessa on Food Network does not inspire me to cook. I think she's boring, and most of her food doesn't look good to me. Just thought I'd add that since she's on my TV right now!

1 comment:

Madeline said...

You are so awesome!! Invite me over for Sunday dinner :) we'll Zumba afterwards!! Haha