November 18, 2011

Little Letters

I know, I've been really good at doing my little letters on Fridays. Oh well, it doesn't matter, because they are here now! Here we go!


Dear Snow, I have been watching you fall for the last 4 hours (it has felt like longer). You look really pretty, but... I just don't like you very much. You make everything all cold and wet. Plus, I don't want to walk home in you. Please stop. Love, A really cold girl.

Dear School, I'm ready for a break. Too bad we can't just have a full week for Thanksgiving! Only 3 1/2-ish more days and I'll be leaving town! Yippee! Love, A tired college student.

Dear Computer Labs, You are a fabulous job to have! I am happy that I have been able to get so much done today. I just wish you weren't as cold sometimes... Oh well. I've got my coat on. Love, A satisfied employee.

Dear Self, You should eat some ice cream tonight. Love, Self.

Dear Weekend, FINALLY!! Need I say more? Love, Me.

Dear Readers, If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have this blog. Thank you for making me feel like somebody is listening. Love, Katie.

Dear Sandy, Just in case I don't blog tomorrow... Happy Birthday! I wish I was there to celebrate with you! Love ya! Love, Your favorite neice! 

Dear Tyler, You are the best. Thank you for keeping me going. Also, I don't know if you remember, but this morning around 4:15 there was a really big gust of wind that woke me up. Thank you for letting me cuddle with you for a minute until I could calm down again. You might have stayed asleep... Either way, thank you. I love you! Love, your Sweetie.


Happy Friday!!

P.S. In case you missed it, I'm quoted in this article! USU student group seeks 'real-world' job experience

1 comment:

Justin and Melissa said...

You are adorable and I love your little letters!!