October 28, 2011

Little Letters

So, I'm thinking about making my "Little Letters" posts be a weekly thing. What do you all think? Well, here we go...

Dear School, I'm really grateful for the opportunity you are giving me to get an education. I just wish that you gave less homework, and were more fun to go to. Sincerely, the girl suffering from major senioritis.


Dear Kjarinda, Thank you for making the S'mores bars for work yesterday. Best day at work yet! They were delicious. Love, Katie  P.S. What treat should we have next week?

Dear Weather, I do enjoy the changing of seasons, but, will you please warm up again, even if it is just for a little while? I don't like it being 30 degrees outside when I'm walking to class. Love, the girl who is sick of shivering.

Dear Brynne, Do you still want to make Sunday dinner? I sure hope so, because I think that it would be real fun... Let me know. Love, Katie

Dear Dinner, I love you. Just this one time will you be ready when I get home? I don't feel like making anything. Even if I you're not ready at 5:15 when I walk in my door, I will still love you. Love, the girl who doesn't feel like cooking tonight.

Dear 'Little Letters,' For some reason, I used to only do letters to things (except Tyler). I'm switching it up a little bit. Please don't hate me. I like writing letters to people too. Love, the letter-writer.

Dear Tyler, I'm sorry you always get a letter. If you want me to stop, I will. But I just wanted you to know that I am always thinking about you. You're kind of distracting, but I like it! You are amazing. I am the luckiest girl in the WHOLE world. Love, your wife.

1 comment:

Kjarinda said...

I was just thinking about how we never decided what was going to be next weeks treat. haha. Ideas??
and come be mine and Madelines work out buddy. Especially if this treat this will happen every week. haha.