October 18, 2011

Little Letters

Dear Kindle, Thank you for being really entertaining lately. I have loved reading my books on you. You have reminded me how much I like to read. Love, The girl who is going to read you in about 5 minutes.

Dear Fall Break, I hope you give me something fun to do. I also hope you give me some good weather! You are coming at a great time, and I look forward to spending time with you. Love, The girl who always wants a vacation.

Dear Pinterest, Thank you for showing me pictures of food that looks really delicious. You have inspired me to cook more. Unfortunately, I don't have all of the right ingredients, and these recipes take an extra special trip to the store. Maybe one day I will get better at planning dinners and will have ingredients ahead of time. Love, A wannabe cook.

Dear Laundry, We meet again. Whether it's folding or washing I can always count on you to be there for me. Please stop. Sincerely, your arch nemesis.

Dear Jimmy Fallon Thank You Notes, You make me laugh. I enjoy our time together. Please be funny again this week. Love, The girl who still laughs at "Face Bidets" when getting a drink out of a drinking fountain.

Dear Running, I never thought I would say this, but I kind of miss you. Kind of. We still have a love-hate relationship, don't worry. Maybe someday I will learn to love you. Sincerely, your long-lost friend.

Dear Readers, Thank you for reading. I just hope that somebody actually gets a good laugh from these letters, because I think I'm pretty funny. Also, I'm going to try to get better at posting. Be excited! Love, Katie

Dear Tyler, I love you. You inspire me. You make me want to do my best, and to seek out every opportunity. Thank you for making me want to be better. Also, thank you for calming me down on Sunday night when I was really nervous about my interview that was on Monday. You are the best! Love, Your Sweetie (or chicken, whichever you think I am right now.)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Ah, Katie, you make me laugh. I'm excited for you guys to come down for Fall Break. But, if you ever want me to come visit you, you'll have to actually stay in Logan when I'm thinking about coming up -- maybe in a couple weeks.