October 28, 2011

Procrastination...

WHY is it so easy to procrastinate? You see, I have this paper that I need to write. I would like to have it mostly done by about 10:30 this morning. I know exactly what I need to put in this paper, but for some reason I'm writing a blog post, and I already checked my Facebook. Why? Because I really really really don't want to write this paper. Oh yeah, my other reason for procrastinating this morning... it's still soon enough after I woke up that my eyes are still a little fuzzy, and I can't think straight. But, I need to get this done. I'll give you an update and let you know how it went.

I saw this quote one time, I don't know who said it, but it applies perfectly in this situation.

If you wait until the last minute to get something done, then it only takes a minute!

**Update (as promised): I ended up finishing my paper by 9:45! One of the best feelings ever is being able to write something super quick, and actually have it turn out well. Anyway, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

kenzis said...

amen sister! story of my life right now. I love that quote.