October 24, 2011

Monday Happy List!

I know, I know, it's been a few weeks since I've done a happy list. I don't know, maybe you all didn't miss them, but I like doing them since they help me remember how blessed I am...and they remind me to look for the little things in life that can bring so much joy. With that said, let's do this!


Top 6 (Why 6? I don't know.) things that have made me happy lately:
  1. Fall break. Even though it was only one day off of school, I got to spend the long weekend with everybody I love the most!
  2. The Kindle. I really just love reading a good book, and my Kindle makes it even easier because I can just find books online that I want to read!
  3. A new computer battery. Thanks Dad! Now I don't have to be plugged into the wall anytime I want to use my computer!
  4. Spring classes being posted. I'll admit it, I'm a nerd. I LOVE planning my new school schedules. However, I have mixed emotions about planning my last-ever semester schedule. So crazy!
  5. Tyler. He is always on my list. I know he's not a "thing," but I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't include him in my list. He can always make me happy.
  6. Charlie Bit Me. I love re-watching YouTube videos and having them be funny still, even though I already know what's coming up. This last week I watched Charlie Bit me probably about 7 or 8 times, and yes, it was funny every single time!
 
I hope this makes you laugh as much as it makes me laugh. 
Happy Monday!

No comments: