March 26, 2012

100.

This just so happens to be my 100th post... to me, it seems like 100 should have been forever ago, but then I realize that I actually only think about things to post about, and these thoughts hardly ever get translated into words, hence my, um... two week absence? Here are some things that I've been meaning to post about...

Spring Break! WooHoo!

  • Spring Break was fantastic. We didn't do anything extravagant, but it was amazing to be able to spend a whole week with each other.
  • On the first day of spring break, we went to the outlets in Park City! I got an awesome new pair of running shorts, and a pair of yoga pants! I'm a happy girl.
  • After I was all shopped-out, we went to the Park City Pizza Co., a delicious little pizza place that we went on our honeymoon. It was as delicious as we remembered.
  • Tyler went snowboarding on Tuesday of spring break, I got a pedicure.
  • We went to two track meets during the week to watch Tyler's brother, Parker, dominate the competition.
  • We said goodnight to our nephew, Payton, and my sister told him to say goodnight to the "Landgrens," so, he did, but it came out as... "Goodnight Green Lanterns." Too funny.
  • We watched A LOT of family movies from when Tyler was a little kid. Now I have even more things to make fun of him for. In a playful, loving way of course.
  • We drove... a lot. We would do almost anything for family.

 Other things I've been meaning to tell you about...

  • I ran in a 5k last Saturday. I'm determined to be one of those people that completely loves running [I don't think that will ever happen]. I finished in about 32 minutes, and I'm okay with that. It was my longest run so far this year, and I haven't been running much (I'll regret this when I get even closer to my half marathon in June), so, I felt pretty good about it. I would've done better if I didn't have hills to run up.
  •  I know I've mentioned this before, BUT, I'm graduating in only SIX short weeks. If anybody knows of any public relations - related jobs, let me know. It will be the happiest Cinco de Mayo I have ever had.
  • I've been making more of the Pinterest recipes that I have pinned. I've been meaning to share them all with you, but, I'm just forgetful.

I'm sure there are A LOT of things that I have already forgotten, but, this is a blog, and I have the ability to post from virtually anywhere (via my phone, or from a computer). So, if I think of something SUPER important, I will be sure to post.

We are looking forward to General Conference this weekend! We just need to get through the school week first...

Happy Monday, everybody!!

P.S. Did you know that if you push ctrl + P it automatically posts? I didn't know that. So, there's a cool little fact for you today.

1 comment:

Madeline said...

that is a cool fact, i had no idea! I love it when you blog!!!!!!!!!!!! exclamation point!