March 7, 2012

Sometimes I feel really stupid...

There are a lot of moments in my life when something will happen, and I just think "I'm an idiot..." Here are a few examples of this:

This morning, I was reading my Twitter while I was still in bed. I went to roll over and I completely dropped my phone on my face.#ImAnIdiot #MorningFail

A couple of weeks ago, I got home from class, only to realize I had forgotten my keys. Sitting on my doorstep with my hood up and my gloves on reading my Kindle really made me look awesome that day. P.S. I was sitting out there for over an hour...

There are other times in my life when I know that Tyler is thinking I'm an idiot. Mostly when the M&M's "Sexy and I Know It" commercial comes on, and I start laughing and dancing. Also when the ASPCA commercials come on. You know, the really sad one with the really sad dogs and cats? Well, if I watch those, it is guaranteed that I will start crying. There are other times too though, like when I walk into the wall, or when I go to look out the window and hit my head on the glass, or when I almost fall out of bed while I'm WIDE AWAKE... yeah, the list goes on for a while.

So why did I post about this? I don't know. Because feeling like an idiot sure makes life funny? That sounds about right. I may have stupid quirks (just ask Tyler) but they make me laugh.

What makes you feel like an idiot?

Anytime I do something stupid around Tyler, somehow this scene from The Grinch always makes it into conversation. Maybe that's because I have just been thinking in movie scenes lately. Do you ever do that?

No comments: