March 7, 2012

Tyler just really knows how to push my buttons...

I love my husband waaaay more than he loves me (haha Tyler, it's on the internet! It must be official), but sometimes he just really pushes my buttons. You would never know it because I'm laughing so hard at the time, and sometimes I actually do enjoy having my buttons pushed (just a little bit though).

One time that I didn't enjoy it though was when Tyler hid my our Valentine chocolate from my mom, and I just really really wanted some of it. For some reason, I actually started crying. I wasn't in the mood to look for it dang it, I just wanted to eat it. He thought he was hilarious.

Sometimes though, I just laugh and laugh and laugh, and it makes me love Tyler even more than I ever thought possible.

P.S. Sorry I'm crappy at taking pictures. I just kind of always forget... so here's a random one from a Sunday nap we took a while ago. Tyler and Tucker both slept... I just pretended.

1 comment:

Justin and Melissa said...

This sounds exactly like Justin and I haha silly boys.