February 2, 2012

Some of the things on my mind...

The past couple of days have been infinitely better than Monday. Seriously though. Here's why...
  • I have figured out how to get my ice to blend up nicely in my Magic Bullet
  • I remembered to turn down the heat on my toaster so my bread won't burn
    • Speaking of... when you turn the little knob to a lower number, are you turning down the heat, or the cooking time? I'm curious.
  • I haven't missed a bus that I wanted to be on since Monday... that is really a miracle in and of itself.
Despite Tyler having a really busy week and being at the library studying most of the time (he has already taken two tests this week, and has two tomorrow), I have managed to stay positive.

Oh yeah, some other things I wanted to tell you...I've been making an effort to actually make some of the recipes that I pin on Pinterest, and this is what we had for dinner last night:

picture and recipe from here
They were super easy, and I really liked them, and Tyler liked them. All I had to do was put 3 ingredients in a crock-pot, and then shred the chicken 4 1/2 hours later. The shredding was super easy though, so that wasn't even hard. I would definitely recommend them.

Really though, I've been staying pretty busy this week and it hasn't all been bad. I went to a "Power Sculpt" class on Tuesday, and it was hard, but awesome. I've been doing some interviews with people across the country for some press releases, so that's been cool too. I'm just ready for tomorrow to be over to have my husband back. I like him... a lot.

Happy Thursday everybody!

No comments: