February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just wanted to tell a quick story. It doesn't really have anything to do with Valentine's Day (that will be tomorrow's post...) but, it is a funny story, and it happened because of our Valentine's preparations. So... here we go.

Last night, Tyler and I went to the store. Walmart, to be more specific. You see, we were in desperate need of some groceries, as we hadn't been grocery shopping in at least two weeks. That's just how life goes in the Landgren house... We wait as long as possible to spend our own money. Anyway, back to the story. We had just finished our shopping, and we got up to the cash register, and Tyler went to pull his wallet out, and oops, it was at home. Crap. The cashier was a really nice lady though, and let us put our groceries back into our cart so that Tyler could run home and grab his wallet. We probably would've just left and gone back today to shop, except today is Valentine's day, and we needed those groceries for today's dinner. We also managed to find the last $10 Sherlock Holmes DVD, which is our super romantic present, AND I also managed to find the last red velvet cake mix. It is for cookies though, not cake. I promise I'll take picture of everything...if you even care. Oh yeah, so Tyler left to come home, and I felt like a real idiot, just hanging out in Wally World. I sure hope I didn't end up on peopleofwalmart.com today... I better go check... okay good, I'm not there. But, I was just hanging out for a good 20 minutes. Yep, my life rocks. BUT, Tyler made it back and we were able to get our groceries.

...and they lived happily ever after,

The End!

P.S. Sorry for the super awkward long paragraph, I just don't know how to separate it into smaller paragraphs without having to rewrite half of it... Now you know what my thoughts sound like. Enjoy!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: