September 6, 2011

14 more weeks to go...

Last Monday marked the first day of my senior year of college! Most people have been sad that they will never have another first day of school, but not me. I am ecstatic! Not that I haven't loved all of the people I have met, and all of the experiences that have made me the person I am, I am just so ready to be done with school. The one thing that I've been doing for as long as I can remember. Am I scared? MORE THAN ANYTHING! I still don't think I'll really have to go into the "real world" until Tyler is done with his undergrad, which means I will have a buffer year to get used to not being a student. Anyway, I just wanted to post some first day of school pictures! My last first day of school pictures, oh my!

 Isn't he cute? :)

 Don't worry, I didn't actually wear my medal...I wanted to though.

Love him!

I have more stories to tell you, but they must wait for another day, or just later today while I'm at work. I know I've already talked about the half marathon a bit (at least training) and I'm sure you all are sick of it, but I'm going to give you more details about the actual race! Lucky you! Happy Tuesday!

I know I'm looking forward to the weekend already (crap!), what are you all looking forward to?

No comments: