September 9, 2011

Little Letters

Dear Work, thank you for letting me make some money, but, will you please give me more? There are a lot of things that I want, but I can't quite afford them yet. Sincerely, The poor college student who wants a Wii and also wants to go on vacation.

Dear Time, Will you please go by faster? I'm ready for my weekend to start. Sincerely, The girl who is watching the clock.

Dear Food, Get in my belly, I'm hungry. Love, Katie

Dear Laundry, We meet again. Why is there always so darn much of you to do? I just don't understand how you pile up so fast. Sincerely, One of the people who dirties the clothes.

Dear School, I think it's time for another long weekend, can you work something out for me? Let me know ASAP. Sincerely, The girl suffering from senioritis (already).

Dear Running, I should probably visit you more often. Since the half marathon our relationship has seriously dwindled. If I'm going to do another half in June we should probably re-kindle our relationship. I hate to say it, but, I kind of miss you. Love, The girl pretending to be a runner.

Dear Dr. Mario, Can we please play again? I think you're fun. Plus, a little (or a lot) of competition is healthy, right? I just want to beat Kelli and my Dad again. Those are my favorite games. The ones against Shawn are pretty fun to though. I hope to see you soon! Love, The girl who is addicted.

Dear Tyler, Thank you letting me get a coke a few times this week. I know it's naughty, and I'm probably drinking too much. I'll try to get better. Oh yeah, thanks for playing tennis with me last night! I really enjoyed it, even though you can hit the ball really hard and I sometimes most of the times can't get to it, but thank you for being patient with me when I'm being a dork on the court. I love you. Love, Sweetie.

No comments: