September 23, 2011

Time for another post already!

Time sure does go by quickly between blog posts. I swear I was just on here blogging yesterday, but it was actually a couple of weeks ago! Crazy! Life has just been pretty crazy, as always, and this last week has been extremely long. Tyler had three tests, and I had a ton of papers to write. At least that's how it felt at the beginning of the week. Now that I'm looking back though, the papers weren't that bad, and I would DEFINITELY rather write papers than have to study my guts out for a test. (Okay, I don't study my guts out, it's more like cramming the day before, but what do you expect? It's college!)

This last Monday I got a visit from my mom, Kelli, Payton and Austin! I sure do love spending time with my family. It's just what I needed. Since I go to a university that started out as a college of agriculture, it's only fitting that we have an "Ag Month," right? I thought so. This last week there have been some pretty amazing tractors parked around campus for part of Ag Month, so while my family was here, we decided to walk around campus to show Payton the pretty cool "trackers" (as Tyler would put it). Oh, I also remembered to take my camera with me! Take a look at the pictures!

 Austin is such a stud! Too bad he wouldn't smile for me. 

 Payton was actually willing to stand on the tractor! I was surprised!

I know Austin isn't looking at the camera, but this little smile was too cute to not post.
 Oh, I forgot to mention that it was national "Talk like a pirate day!" Hence the telescope that Payton is looking through. Courtesy of one of the USU Librarians.
 This really big tractor was a little too intimidating for Payton to stand on... Kelli -- you look great!
 We're behind whatever Kelli is standing on in the picture above!

 So big!
 When I say "really big tractors" I mean REALLY BIG TRACTORS!
 Kelli, have you ever though of a career as a model? Just sayin'...

 "Don't smile..."

Oops, there's a smile! 

This last week has been so busy, and I'm so grateful that it is finally the weekend. However, weeks like this one make me realize how blessed I am. I have a wonderful husband, and a great family! 

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Oh Katie, you know I'm too short to be a model. ;)