July 5, 2011

In two days...

It will be my our first anniversary!! Time has gone by so fast ... I know that everybody says that, but it's true! I'm so lucky to have Tyler in my life. He is my biggest supporter, my inspiration and my best friend. Honestly, he's much more than that, but I'm not going to go all mushy. In honor of our first anniversary I decided to post some of my favorite pictures from our wedding day. Especially since the photos from this post decided not to work anymore. Everyday I am just amazed at how lucky I really am! Enjoy the photos!


 Our first public kiss as a married couple.

 Complete bliss!

 I just love it when he kisses the tip of my nose.


 I took him by surprise. 




 Our flowers were AMAZING!! 


Leaving the reception!

Sorry about the kissing pictures, I know that's super gross...but I just love the pictures anyway! Happy Tuesday!

No comments: