August 4, 2010

4 Weeks and Counting!!

Welcome to our blog!! I think I'll be able to update it often, I just hope that Tyler and I will have fun things to blog about! Neither of us are very good at taking pictures, but we'll do our best. :) This last month has been the best month ever! Four weeks ago we got married, and we are so thankful for all of the people who helped out and made everything possible...aka thanks to Bruce and Karen, and also to Rob and Linda for opening up their checkbooks!! The day was seriously perfect -- I wouldn't change anything!

We also had a great photographer - Rob Higginson - who took SO many pictures! I was so happy with our pictures, and I would just like to say thank you to him as well!

We've been pretty busy this last month! Tyler's brother Kevin left on his mission to the Philippines (well, to the MTC, then to the Philippines), Tyler and I both had our birthdays, and we are also trying to finish up all of those thank you notes! We also had the opportunity to go boating with my brother and sister-in-law, Shawn and Mary! It was the first time Tyler had been boating in a couple of years, it was fun to watch him on the wakeboard and the ski! I also got up on the wakeboard for my first time too! It was a lot of fun! Thanks Shawn and Mary!

So, here we are one month later, and we are still just as happy as ever! I can't wait for the many fun things we have coming up, but I also can't wait to tell you all about them!


No comments: