March 31, 2011

Really?

I feel like my corporate finance class is a joke. It doesn't matter that I have never missed a class, and it will never matter how much I read the book ... I now know that I will never understand this class. It is super frustrating that there are only four weeks left in the semester and I don't know anything more about corporate finance than I did before the semester started. You know it's an awesome class when you can't even figure out how to use the calculator. Life is awesome.

Now to look on the bright side! Tomorrow is Friday, it's supposed to be awesome weather, so that means we'll play some tennis! I'm so excited! I have been wanting to go goof around for probably two months now. I think I'm even more excited to play than Tyler is. Maybe it's because my mood improves a ton when the sun starts shining and it starts to get warm outside.

By the way, I do realize that there are too many words and not enough pictures in my posts lately. I'm working on it.

I know that I'm excited for the weekend, what are your plans?

No comments: