March 29, 2011

I failed...

I failed at my own challenge to myself. I failed to post something on the first day of my "post something everyday challenge." I even had the post all planned out for you guys (I'm referring to my few readers). So, I'm going to pretend like it is yesterday.

Welcome to Winter! (I'm pretending like that's the post title)

 So here's the deal, I have been wanting it to be Spring since, well, I think January. I need to apologize to all of you, because I am the reason it keeps snowing. Everyday I wish for it to be warm, and just to spite me, the weather sucks. I'll take the blame. It's supposed to warm up on Friday though, I'm crossing my fingers! If it is as warm as weather.com says it's going to be, Tyler and I will go play some tennis. I'll probably beat him too, because I'm really good. Not really. I just started playing last summer. I'm a dork on the court, but that's the way I like it! I can't take it too seriously, if I did, I would never play. I'll keep you updated, maybe a picture will come with Friday's post!

[Insert picture of snow here]


A Trip to the Beach... (Tuesday's REAL blog title)

A trip to the beach would sure be nice. However, the budget of poor, married college students working in computer labs doesn't exactly allow for exotic vacations...or non-exotic vacations for that matter. Since I've been wanting to go to a beach for a while, I set the wallpaper on my phone to a beach picture because I think that's the closest I will be getting to a beach for a while. Poor Katie, I know. I'm really grateful for everything that I do have, but living in Logan, the land of what feels like an eternal winter, really makes it easy to dream of someplace warm that is away from school with no worries.

We are now accepting donations for our exotic vacation fund. Just click here to login with your PayPal account. All donations are greatly appreciated.**

**This "link" is not actually a link to PayPal. This little bit about donations is just Katie trying to be funny (because she thinks she's the only one allowed to be funny).

I hope you have a wonderful day!

P.S. What are you dreaming about?

1 comment:

Mary Frances & Shawn Cochran said...

Dreaming about graduation, even though it feels like it will never come....and sleep