January 26, 2012

Jazz Game!

For Christmas I got Tyler some tickets to last Saturday's Jazz game against the Timberwolves. Saturday was a really long day, but I'm just glad we made it out alive! Here's why:

Staff Meeting at 8:00 Saturday morning.
Drove to Bountiful. Went to Costco.
Drove to Weber State University. Watched Parker take 3rd place in the 200m.
Drove back to Bountiful.
Got stuck in the snow 3 times.
Decided to get (two) new tires.
Went to the Gateway and dinner at Wing Nutz with Shawn and Mary.
Went to the Jazz game.
Went to Hatch's for some ice cream. Delicious!
Drove home. The weather was much nicer this time around.
Finally went to bed.

It was great to spend some time with family this weekend, we just wish we could've had more time! Now for the exciting part... pictures!!

Had to snag a picture of the two of us together!
Not that this is the greatest picture I've ever taken, I just thought that the Jazz flag looked cool...

I feel like this is fairly self-explanatory...

Cool action shot? Maybe? Of course I would snap the picture as he's falling...

I was trying to get a cool picture... oh well.
Go Jazz!
Anyway... Merry Christmas Tyler! I guess Happy Valentine's Day too, a tire for each of us! Also, just to add some more excitement to this post... check out this video from the snow in Bountiful on Saturday. Be sure to watch it all the way to the end!


Happy Thursday everybody! Wishing you a more relaxing weekend than we had last weekend!

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Like the new picture! And I miss Zumba with you :( We need to figure out Fun Fit Forever!