October 26, 2010

The Pumpkin Smash!

We didn't actually get to smash pumpkins ... last weekend Tyler had the opportunity to play in a tennis tournament up here in Logan that was called the Pumpkin Smash! It was really fun to watch him smash his first and second opponents, but the third match had all of us a little worried ... it was a very intense match and we weren't sure if either of the players were going to last through three sets.

This last weekend was way awesome because we got to see a lot of family, and we made S'mores Ice Cream again (it just doesn't last long enough)! On Friday my parents came up to watch Tyler play, and on Saturday Tyler's parents and Kevin came up!



Tyler thinks I'm retarded for making him take a picture with his trophy... what can I say? I just want to brag about him!


I definitely think that we got our money's worth out of that match! Tyler got a t-shirt just for entering, AND he got that super cool trophy! Good job Tyler!

Some more fun things that have happened recently ... the movie How to Train Your Dragon finally came out on DVD! I think that is one of our absolute favorite movies of all time! If you haven't seen it, you must do so ASAP! I probably love this movie way too much, but that's alright!

One of our new favorite things to do on Sundays is to have movie marathons and just be kind of, well, lazy! A few Sundays ago we watched Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, and 3. They were all on TV. Then the other night Harry Potter 1&2 were on (it wasn't Sunday, but I was doing some homework while I was watching it, so I thought it was ok.) The TV didn't really have any good movies on, so Tyler watched Gladiator while I worked on more homework, but we decided to put in The Proposal as our last movie! Do you have any good movie suggestions?

I think that's about it as far as the last week or so goes ... this weekend we have a Halloween Party to go to! There are costumes involved, AND pumpkin carving. I'll be sure to take some pictures and post them! Have a great week everybody!

No comments: