September 5, 2010

First Week of School!

Tyler and I both started school this last week! I think that this semester is going to be tough, but it will also be very good for both of us. So, keeping up with tradition, we took our very own "first day of school" pictures! Take a look!

Had to get a picture together!

This is Tyler (obviously) being so excited for school to start! You also can see a little bit of our backyard! 

 Now it's my turn! This last week we also decided to try and hang some pictures on our walls! Let me know what you think...

This is just about as far as we've gotten with our pictures, as soon as we get it all figured out I will post more pictures! Thank goodness for those 3M velcro strips -- they're one of the only things that worked to hang the pictures.

This next week I have a job interview for an on-campus job to be an IT Lab Consultant, the same job that Tyler is currently doing. Hopefully next time I post I will be employed!


No comments: