October 2, 2012

The Wind Caves!

So there was this one time when we got to stay in Logan for a whole weekend. It was the first time in what felt like months! So, while we were home that weekend, we decided to take advantage of the wonderful activities that surround us, and we ended up on a hike to the Wind Caves! In the four years that I have been here, I had never done the hike, and Tyler hadn't either, so we thought that it would be a perfect Saturday activity... and it was! Anyway, the hike was beautiful! The caves were awesome too, with a great view! Take a look!

 On our way up to the caves!

 Cool view, and not even at the top yet!

 On top of the caves!

 This was me being brave and getting close to the edge!

 Oh! There they are!
 Yep, I think we found them!

 View of the inside of the caves.

 View from inside the caves! It was beautiful!

I'm so glad that we finally decided to take advantage of everything around us! I can't wait until our next adventure!

No comments: