January 17, 2014

The rest of Christmas!

Okay, where did I leave off? Oh, yes, Christmas! Don't worry, this post will be MUCH shorter. Before I start, I just want to say that Tyler took his bike on a test ride yesterday, and judging from his smile when he got back, he really liked it. I think his words were "It's like riding on air!" 

Christmas Day was great! We actually got to have a Christmas morning at our own house, and it was lovely. I woke up at 6:00, but managed to wait a whole 45 minutes to wake Tyler up. I did pretty much all of the Christmas shopping this year (Amazon makes it way too easy to order stuff) and I must say, I did pretty good!

Oh, but guess what?? I got a KitchenAid from Tyler's parents!!!! 

(Tyler got me a KitchenAid attachment for Christmas that is pretty much the best thing ever!)
I love it! I'm so thankful for families and for all that they do for us, and for their examples. I couldn't ask for better people to spend life with. 

Can I just say one more thing? TGIF!!! 

1 comment: